Power players in German fund selection
A handful of big names are the driving forces in German fund distribution. The selection units at Deutsche Bank, Deka and Union Investment all wield a lot of power but who are the other key players in German fund selection?
Insti-Cam: three-minute breakdown of Denmark's pension fund goals
Modern Investor talks to investors in Copenhagen, finding out where they are seeing opportunities and where the potential pitfalls are.
- M&A arbitrage: how to make a hedge fund strategy as safe as bonds
- Revealed: myths and misconceptions behind the Alt Ucits boom
- Off the beaten track: the mobile money boom in frontier markets
- The Secret CEO: pay is not the only criteria for PM satisfaction
- Man on the frontline: Petri Kuusisto's pioneering strategy
- Building blocks: the real estate blueprint of Inarcassa's Granata