Register free for our breaking news email alerts with analysis and cutting edge commentary from our award winning team. Registration only takes a minute.

Planetarium Fund Fundamental European Selection A

Ranked 429 out of 1023 in - Europe over 12 months
All calculations are in EUR unless stated

Managed by

Rolf Spannagel

Objective

The target of the fund is to outperform the Europe Dow Jones Stoxx 50 index in a medium term perspective. The fund invests over 75% of its assets in equities or equity related instruments of European based companies or companies with most of their activities in Europe. The remaining 25% can be invested in funds or liquid financial instruments, including convertible bonds. Currencies of the investments that aren't denominated in Euro can be hedged.

Performance

Europe over : 30/06/2017 - 30/06/2018
  • Rank 429/1023 Total Return
  • Rank 641/1023 Standard Deviation
  • Rank 710/1023 Max Drawdown

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 30/06/2018 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2018 -5.4% 5.1%
2017 8.1% 3.8% 0.9% 2.3% 0.9%
2016 0.0% -9.1% -1.6% 4.5% 7.0%
2015 8.5% 18.2% -4.9% -9.6% 6.8%
2014 5.5% 1.6% 4.3% -0.7% 0.2%
2013 20.3% 5.2% 0.2% 8.3% 5.5%
2012 14.0% 6.6% -1.9% 7.6% 1.3%
2011 -11.2% -0.2% 0.7% -17.6% 7.1%
2010 8.4% 5.4% -9.3% 5.6% 7.5%
2009 20.2% -10.4% 12.4% 11.0% 7.5%
2008 -32.9% -15.2% -3.0% -2.6% -16.2%
2007 -2.5% 0.4% 5.6% -2.7% -5.5%
2006 8.5% 5.9% -6.1% 2.8% 6.1%
2005 22.2% 2.1% 4.7% 8.2% 5.6%
2004 -1.2% 1.7% 0.3% -5.2% 2.2%
2003 2.4% 3.0%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Registered For Sale In

  1. Italy
  2. Luxembourg
  3. Switzerland

Fund Info

  • Launch date04/07/2003
  • Share Class size46Mn
  • Base currencyEUR
  • ISIN LU0149827361

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment5,000
  • Min. regular additional investment0

Charges

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in the currency and currencies indicated).